Naked Neck/Turken Thread

A few shots from today

I have 3 of these girls

this is a naked hooda, if I ever get a houdan their offspring will be mottled tubans
big_smile.png

And of course Mensa.
Very nice.
thumbsup.gif

Can anybody give me info on how to go about shipping hatching eggs? Do i just take them to the post office? Or. Thank you
I've sent eggs twice. You need to send them Express Mail, which is NOT the same as Priority Mail. It's best to send them on a Monday so that they have a good chance of getting there on time. You don't want them sitting over the weekend.

Kassaundra.....love the Naked Houda....ridiculous top knot and comb!

Also, some lovely white NNs......SO CLEAN LOOKING.....too much mud here for clean birds.

These are from my last hatch. They were from eggs from under a Blue Buff Brahma who I found brooding. all eggs looked alike, so I assumed that they were all hers with Gordon (Pure black NN X Blue Partridge Brahma) as father. That, however, may not be correct.....genetics kings and queens needed!

I have two distinct groups in the 6 chicks......3 are dark, two with naked neck and one without, and 3 light, two with naked neck and one without. They are 2.5 weeks old. The little dark guy pictured as no leg feathers, the little light has a very few.

So....I'm thinking they don't look over 50% Brahma.

My Naked Fleche from another hatch is going to have a silly little crown for a comb and already has a snout and doesn't look at all like these two.

Last edited:
Kassaundra.....love the Naked Houda....ridiculous top knot and comb!

Also, some lovely white NNs......SO CLEAN LOOKING.....too much mud here for clean birds.

These are from my last hatch. They were from eggs from under a Blue Buff Brahma who I found brooding. all eggs looked alike, so I assumed that they were all hers with Gordon (Pure black NN X Blue Partridge Brahma) as father. That, however, may not be correct.....genetics kings and queens needed!

I have two distinct groups in the 6 chicks......3 are dark, two with naked neck and one without, and 3 light, two with naked neck and one without. They are 2.5 weeks old. The little dark guy pictured as no leg feathers, the little light has a very few.

So....I'm thinking they don't look over 50% Brahma.

My Naked Fleche from another hatch is going to have a silly little crown for a comb and already has a snout and doesn't look at all like these two.
Great looking birds.They look like they are going to be big.

New pics of my two new NN chicks

This pic captures her personality perfectly, she came to rule the world.

This guy is always talking, and my old eyes have a little trouble seeing this young but believe he has the scaleless gene.

Back
Top Bottom