Name all the 5 toed breeds you can think of-please??

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
Hi all, Im still trying to figure out part of my roos background-he has 5 big fat toes. The 4th and 5th are touching-not fused just very close-I have never had a bird, besides a silkie with this. what other breeds in a large standard size would have these toes??
25181_cimg2517.jpg

25181_cimg2510.jpg

25181_cimg2526.jpg

Quote:
Thats what everyone was saying on the breed when posted last week. Not a silkie cross though? He's got to be 10 lbs and at alomost 6 months old thats big isnt it? I hope he is a EE cross x Favorelle-I love colored eggs and have most that lay brown no white though...Its just really bugging me on this one..IDK why?

Quote:
Thats what everyone was saying on the breed when posted last week. Not a silkie cross though? He's got to be 10 lbs and at alomost 6 months old thats big isnt it? I hope he is a EE cross x Favorelle-I love colored eggs and have most that lay brown no white though...Its just really bugging me on this one..IDK why?

Problem is... no green legs???

Quote:

nope no green legs-yellow/white with sporadic feathering down to the toes-but not realy on the toes! He's at my back door crowing up a storm-hes the loudest rooster Ive ever owned but nice to the girls

Quote:

nope no green legs-yellow/white with sporadic feathering down to the toes-but not realy on the toes! He's at my back door crowing up a storm-hes the loudest rooster Ive ever owned but nice to the girls

That is interesting that there are no green legs on your boy. But I would say Ameraucana/Salmon Faverolle cross.

Back
Top Bottom