Name for a dog

thecochincoop

Songster
11 Years
Oct 22, 2008
Georgetown, Ohio
My Coop
My Coop
I am going to register my dog to compete in the akc events but I need to come up with a registered name for him. His name is Diesel and he's a Great Pyrenees / Border Collie mix. I drove from Ohio to get him from the pound in Tennessee. so far I have come up with Tenessee Diesel Smoke but if anyone has any other suggestions that they would like to post please do
smile.png

226607_217423731619657_100000560950503_847993_5588452_n.jpg

Well I just love the name Scout...I keep trying to use it but my kiddos always get the vote (we have lots of sci-fi character names)

Quote:
The AKC started a mixed breed program that allows mixed breeds to compte and ern titles in everything but confermation. As for a name what about Tennese's Diesel truck?

Nice Name he's a pretty boy. But he looks like he might have Staffy in him too. His skull/jaw-to-Nose ratio and eye shape and placement is very staffy-like. He has a lot of bone too.

He's a gorgeous boy! I like Tennessee Diesel Smoke.

I have a hard time seeing GP in him, though. BC, maybe, and absolutely some sort of Staffy blood.

He is really pretty, but I sure don't see a drop of GP in him. He looks like a border collie/pit bull cross to me. Does he have double dew claws on his back legs? That's a very common GP trait that is easily passed on.

Back
Top Bottom