need advice on treating ducks that were attacked

X2!

Did you take your eyes off him at all? Looks like the aftermath of a smack on the head

edit- I realize how stupid that question sounds. acting like a bump on the knoggin but iam often and usualy wrong. Untill some splid advice comes ide do what @Miss Lydia seid and softly restrain

Last edited:
Me trying to hold him was just upsetting him more at first, so I was trying to get him settled down. I ended up just holding him...I couldn't watch that :hit
I can't swear he didn't hit his head today but I've been sitting on the couch looking at photo albums all afternoon and I didn't hear anything crazy going on in there.
He definitely smacked it a few times a bit ago though. :(
No soaps or anything in or near the tub (it's not used often)... I don't know about anything else? I'm thinking...

Me trying to hold him was just upsetting him more at first, so I was trying to get him settled down. I ended up just holding him...I couldn't watch that :hit
I can't swear he didn't hit his head today but I've been sitting on the couch looking at photo albums all afternoon and I didn't hear anything crazy going on in there.
He definitely smacked it a few times a bit ago though. :(
No soaps or anything in or near the tub (it's not used often)... I don't know about anything else? I'm thinking...
So sorry :(

Darkness might helpnhim calm down it may pass like a seizure

What about this?
Anatipestifer Disease

Signs

Weakness.
Neck tucked in.
Head/neck tremor.
Ataxia.
Disinclined to walk.
Incoordination.
Dyspnoea.
Ocular and/or nasal discharge.
Hyperexcitability

Seems like he has most if not all of those...
Thats passed on with direct contact from other birds, Not that it isnt possible

Back
Top Bottom