Need Chicken Love Advice

I’ve got a hen in need of some loving. I tried a rooster health issues that absolutely loved her. He followed her everywhere and was the only guy who knocked her up.

My plan is to grow the perfect boyfriend for my girl. I’ve arranged to get a male chick in a week. What should I do to make him nice to her, and like her?
For sure I will, I just want her to be treated well by a rooster
I understand your dilemma my friend. 😉

If they’re raised together they will love each other for life, I‘ve had a brother and sister pair like that, they did everything together until he died at barely a year old, Then she fell in love with a buff Brahma rooster who would sit and guard her egg box while she slept at night. 😍 How old is your girl and your soon to be boy?

If they’re raised together they will love each other for life, I‘ve had a brother and sister pair like that, they did everything together until he died at barely a year old, Then she fell in love with a buff Brahma rooster who would sit and guard her egg box while she slept at night. 😍 How old is your girl and your soon to be boy?
Another pair I had would stand out in the rain together if one couldn’t get into the henhouse.

Thanks for the feedback! She’s a year and six months and I’ll have to raise the rooster as a chick. I’ve had some trouble getting them full grown, since I couldn’t handle them to protect them. I think I’ll just have to have them nearby each other, like how you’ve mentioned yours growing up together. And if things don’t work out then it’s no biggie

Thanks for the feedback! She’s a year and six months and I’ll have to raise the rooster as a chick. I’ve had some trouble getting them full grown, since I couldn’t handle them to protect them. I think I’ll just have to have them nearby each other, like how you’ve mentioned yours growing up together. And if things don’t work out then it’s no biggie
Of course, anytime! 😀

Okay, that’s a nice age. That sounds like a good plan! 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom