Need Help: Unusual Chick With No Butt!

@DaisyG2317 your poem had me loling for a good while. 🤣 And now heres mine: Chick with no butt, Dont get stuck in a rut. I made a walker for you, now you can walk like the other chicks do! (All in good fun @Weeg!) But in all seriousness, i really hope the chick is ok. An xray would very interesting to see, to know if all the internal organs are there (large & small intestine, etc). The chick is still living off its internal egg yolk. Once it starts to eat chick food, u can better assess its chances for survival.

Yes i know the issue is potentially serious. Thats why i ended my first post with comments that i did. If the chick is normal internally, then helping it learn to balance so it can walk may all that is needed. If it has internal organ deformities, then those will soon show up re inability to digest food, etc. I sincerely hope it is ok.

I think it was just humorous support, trying to keep the mood light.
We are all rooting for this chick.
Agreed, I really hope you find the issue, the biggest hinge would be that all of the organs and innards are there, like mentioned above, otherwise, you chick might just need some help figuring out how to balance its self. Sending best wishes, and poem support your way! Hope you find the problem!

I've never seen anything like this! As the other have said, as long as all the organs are there, the chick should be fine. She'll just have to figure out how to keep herself upright. She might also need some extra help as an adult, so be prepared to take special care of her for the next several years.

Back
Top Bottom