Need help with malpositioned pigeon chick!!

Pics
@backyard pigeons Thats awesome!! :love how are the eggs doing?
My pigeo has gone missing :hit he has been gone for 2 weeks now and we are absolutely devasted! Just isnt the same without him! We are keeping positive though and hoping he will return to us :fl
So sorry for your loss! Fingers crossed he maybe found a mate?:fl

@biophiliac i hope so!! Just before he flew away he was more broody than usual so maybe!
Also I have found another pigeon in my nextdoor neighbours and he isnt very well :( are you able to give me some advice? I wanted to ask you guys before opening a new thread

Ugh. Maybe you can nurse it back to health and have a new buddy.
You can start a new thread, or ask your questions here - https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/pigeon-talk.1276029/page-245
We chit-chat about all sorts of things, so you are welcome to pop in. There are several very knowledgeable folks following the thread.

Edit - and there are some recent pics of my new pidgies. :)

Thank you @WVduckchick , he left us on new years day as well, not a great start to the year :( we are still going out and about looking, we must look crazy shouting out pigeo haha!

I did the same when I had a duck fly away (he returned an hour or so later). People probably think you've lost a dog. Don't worry about them anyway. :D

@backyard pigeons Thats awesome!! :love how are the eggs doing?
My pigeo has gone missing :hit he has been gone for 2 weeks now and we are absolutely devasted! Just isnt the same without him! We are keeping positive though and hoping he will return to us :fl
Im sorry. This is such a worry fot you now. I have a couple of birds missing and I still hold hope they will return. I know some people on here have had birds return from vast distances after quite some time. How did he get lost? Had he been flying with the others?

Thank you @WVduckchick ! I will defo need to check out your pigeons :) i know i shouldnt bother hah my pigeo comes first!

Thank you @CCUK , yeah maybe one day he'll surprise us! Yes he fit right into the flock that lives around me, you wouldnt know he was tame from how he flew about and interacted with them. He would go in and out the window as he pleased but would always be back for it getting dark. The day he went missing he flew on to my head and i was about to shut the window as it was just getting dark but all the feral ones outside got a fright and flew off and he flew off too! Usually he would come straight back or at least the next day :hmm

Back
Top Bottom