Need input incubator got to 110 today

crazyh717

In the Brooder
Aug 30, 2016
Carlsbad nm
And all my young eggs are still moving on day 9 but my 17 dayer is barely moving at all. I'm hoping it just coming back from the extreme heat. What do u think. Any one had similar problem?

At this point just keep your fingers crossed. Older eggs seem more sensitive than younger ones to temp spikes in my experience, but the young ones still being fine is a good sign. Give it some time and candle again in a few hours or a day and see what you see. If it's moving the chances are good it's going to make it now that the temp swing has been fixed and it's been able to cool back down.

At this point just keep your fingers crossed. Older eggs seem more sensitive than younger ones to temp spikes in my experience, but the young ones still being fine is a good sign. Give it some time and candle again in a few hours or a day and see what you see. If it's moving the chances are good it's going to make it now that the temp swing has been fixed and it's been able to cool back down.

Thank you, I'm hoping there some wierd miracle and it survived. I want to kick myself so bad. I'm dreading candling here in an hour, out of fear it has no movement

Back
Top Bottom