Need some prayers for my puppy... update post #22 & post #101

I had my hubby go to the store to get the refund. I have such a bad feeling about that man... I just didn't want to see him again. He refunded all of our money and then offered us a free puppy. Ummmm...no thanks. Though, to his credit, that is quite a gesture being that the puppies there range from $600 to well over $1000.

Now that this whole thing is over I am actually glad that I bought that puppy. He only got to be in a home for about 18 hrs., but if I hadn't bought him he would have never had that... he would have died in the pet store. So at least I could give the little guy the love of a family before he passed.

Thank you for all the support.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Oh, I know. It's crazy what they charge. I can understand charging a certain amt. for an actual breeder who cares for the parents properly, etc. but not from a store selling puppy mill dogs. So sad.

smart woman not going for a replacement... he DOES realize this was /parvo/ right? Any additional puppies would just die all over again horribly
hmm.png

Quote:
Georgia Lee - this is for YOU!!!!!!!! Enjoy his bumbling and stumbling for answers - who's yelling and threatening innocent people now???? ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big_smile.png

http://www.wate.com/Global/category.asp?C=21819&nav=menu7_2_2

big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Makes one wonder how many negative reviews are taken off sites because the site owners call and bully the posters. So much for freedom of speech. Shame on him and good on you for having the courage to confront him. I just read of your story of little Bolt and am so sorry for your loss.

Back
Top Bottom