Neighbors Dog Massacred My flock

Pics
Are you trying to tell us that a dog climbed in and up over this little section of hardware cloth to get into a prefab small coop that was holding 20 birds and then it managed to go right back out through the same little opening without breaking all of these staples off?

View attachment 3137705

Can you upload screenshots of the video please?
So i have 2 prefab coops 2ith hardware cloth that connect to the big run. The big run is chicken wire then each prefab has hardware cloth doors. He destroyed both the chicken wire run and this 1 prefab hardware cloth door. I can get pictures tomorrow for better angle. 1 coop had 4 chickens that he didn't get. The other had the rest that he killed.

Are you trying to tell us that a dog climbed in and up over this little section of hardware cloth to get into a prefab small coop that was holding 20 birds and then it managed to go right back out through the same little opening without breaking all of these staples off?

View attachment 3137705

Can you upload screenshots of the video please?
Are you calling this a destroyed door?

basically the problem u have is no amount of money will replace animals u expected to have for years. u feel violated and traumatized. Id say make the best of the situation try to get the fence repaired and a new set of chicks covered and hope ur neighbor keeps better handle on their hunting dog. if not deal wiht it when u know they arent taking care of their animal later on.

Sorry for your loss, it's always shocking when the food chain of nature happens close to home.
How did it tear a hole in the coop? Were you gone or asleep? I'd calm down and have him pay for replacements and repairs. Don't pad the cost with emotion, he's trying to do the right thing, you should too. be fair.
that about the most honest and true thing i think i could even imagine saying.

Things are not adding up here.
Hinestly they can add up or not. I don't really care if you believe me or not the cops saw the damage and the video and the dead chickens so 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm just to the point of the dog got into my chickens and killed them. Not sure why I keep having to explain to you all the specific details. I'm not sure if you're trying to blame me and say this is my fault or If you don't believe me or what.

But this is rather upsetting so I'll come back tomorrow with all the gorry details and pictures so YOU can feel better about my situation and let it "make sense or add up" I honestly an still traumatized by this situation since this is the first time in 3 years I've ever had a problem and wasn't expecting to lose so many of my Favorite chickens withing 1 hr because of someone's dog who lives a mile or so down the road that came onto MY property and killed my animals.

But not something I want to think about of relive right before bed.

Hinestly they can add up or not. I don't really care if you believe me or not the cops saw the damage and the video and the dead chickens so 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm just to the point of the dog got into my chickens and killed them. Not sure why I keep having to explain to you all the specific details. I'm not sure if you're trying to blame me and say this is my fault or If you don't believe me or what.

But this is rather upsetting so I'll come back tomorrow with all the gorry details and pictures so YOU can feel better about my situation and let it "make sense or add up" I honestly an still traumatized by this situation since this is the first time in 3 years I've ever had a problem and wasn't expecting to lose so many of my Favorite chickens withing 1 hr because of someone's dog who lives a mile or so down the road that came onto MY property and killed my animals.

Thanks.

You said you got a dog on camera killing your chickens.
That sucks and I didn't have a problem until you said a dog when through this opening ..killed some birds them when back out it.

Screenshot_20220605-204208.png

Maybe I'm missing something but 30 minutes of a dog pounding into a coop wouldn't look like this.
Screenshot_20220605-204208.png

Your chicken wire run doesn't look damaged either.

I'm believe your birds got killed.
I'm having trouble with how.

You are right...it shouldn't make one ounce of difference to you what I believe or what I don't.
I'm just asking to see the video.

Back
Top Bottom