Nevadans?

With the gusting winds this morning and the rain I have kept mine inside, but after we got home from church about 12:30 the sun was shining and the clouds are moving along (for now) so we let them out. Oh and the wind is gone for now too.
As much as they all get along in the coop, 6 chickens, 14 baby chicks, and 2 geese all running loose in the coop and 2 rabbits in cages, I thought they would be running to get out but it was like they really could care less on way or the other.

I gave my chickens the choice to stay in side or not. No injurys!

Also, I have a great Idea for our group! My mom has a friend that owns a t-shirt company, and I thought we could get our own custom byc shirts! Pm me if you have a suggestion, or posting it here would be better, I think.

6C5D7B7B-1AA2-4439-8B90-5859F916A501-5581-000003BFB39CBF1F.jpg

Pet photos today!!! Definitely toyed with the idea of taking one of the girls, but Elvis gets his Santa picture every year so he won :)

Great photo! Love it when dogs are happy.

Many years back when Sparkie (my Schipperke) was still alive I took her to see Santa and get a photo. She was NOT amused. The resulting photo we termed "She Devil Dog from H*ll and Santa" as all you can see is one p.o.'ed little dog snarling and showing mega-teeth. And being held at arm's length by Santa (smart guy!) She was so testy that we opted not for a second photo. Needless to say, if she had had a stocking there probably would be coal in it.....

Hahaha!!!

Elvis tortures me all year long and it is tradition at this point to have my One time of the year that I can shamelessly torture him ;)
Although this year he was particularly bad. Santa was in a sleigh and Elvis didn't realize he was there. Elvis was meeting the photographer and Santa moved and scared the crud outta Elvis. Elle jumped into the air a good foot and started booking it for the door with all his hairs standing On end. From there on out the hole experience was a nightmare hahaha

Great photo! Love it when dogs are happy.

Many years back when Sparkie (my Schipperke) was still alive I took her to see Santa and get a photo. She was NOT amused. The resulting photo we termed "She Devil Dog from H*ll and Santa" as all you can see is one p.o.'ed little dog snarling and showing mega-teeth. And being held at arm's length by Santa (smart guy!) She was so testy that we opted not for a second photo. Needless to say, if she had had a stocking there probably would be coal ipl
oh please show the photo
lau.gif
gig.gif

6C5D7B7B-1AA2-4439-8B90-5859F916A501-5581-000003BFB39CBF1F.jpg

Pet photos today!!! Definitely toyed with the idea of taking one of the girls, but Elvis gets his Santa picture every year so he won
smile.png
I love this photo.
I wonder how my cats would act?
One I think would be right in Santa's face sniffing his mouth to find out what he ate last, (really strange cat), the second is of the mind that if your going to pet her she'll let you hold her otherwise hands off. My toy-ger or Toy Tiger is such a lap cat that he would lay in your arms like a baby with his belly exposed and go to sleep. The other 2 are of a mind that they don't like to be picked up, held, hugged or otherwise unless they climb into your lap.

Back
Top Bottom