Never wanted SHOWGIRLS until....

Well, I guess you could call him a showboy?
lol.png

Hey, about Zsa Zsa and Eva?!?

Or....someone else said the one looks like Liza Minelli with her eye liner, which I think it does, too! And if one is male and the other female......how about Mickey and Judy, as in Rooney and Garland?

Last edited:
They are soooo cute!!! I could make my own if I had silkie roo. Long story... I want me some! It looks like one will be partridge. I can't really tell with the other.

At this age, they're really too young to tell if they're male or female. Being of silkie stock, it may take up to 6 months before you figure out for sure what you have.

In the movie Some Like It Hot Jack Lemon and Tony Curtis play 2 guys who are hiding out with an all girl band after witnessing a mob hit. They have to dress in drag to carry it off.

Their stage names are Josephine and Daphne.

And then there's Velma and Roxie from Chicago...

Quote:
Not sure my MIL (Roxie) would be amused!! LOL

But then again, who wouldn't want a cute chick named after them??? Might take you up on that one!!!!

Quote:
Not sure my MIL (Roxie) would be amused!! LOL

But then again, who wouldn't want a cute chick named after them??? Might take you up on that one!!!!

To be fair, maybe you could name one after your MIL and one after your mom...
big_smile.png

And then if they turned out to be roo's, you could masculinize the names (Rock, for Roxie maybe) or change their names in honor of your father/FIL
lol.png

My first thought was for Zsa zsa and Eva - which someone else suggested. Those Gabor sisters were all about the feathers and bling.

And I must admit to liking the idea of Josephine and Daphne - either way you've got it covered - girls or guys in drag. ( I have a suspicion one of our BR's is a roo. Unfortunately his name is Esmeralda :eek:)

I let my girls help name our chicks. As a result, thanks to a BF's suggestion, one of our EE's is now Trogdor the Invincible :eek:
(I've taken to calling her Dora for short, and since she is so curious, made it Dora the Explorer, but I won't tell DD's BF that
smile.png
)

Half the fun for me has been in choosing names for our chicks. Thanks for letting me play in helping you choose names for yours !!!

Back
Top Bottom