New Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Flock

Quote:
I agree, I wish there were more breeders willing to improve the BLRWs. We raise about 150 BLRW chicks a year and cull for color and type. Out of all that we raise we only keep 8-10 a year and improve our breeding pens. Can't wait until the day comes that we can show them and be proud.

I am in the minority here, I guess. Personally, I do not like the splashes at all. Love the darker ones, though. Chickendaddy, that first hen's color is awesome, IMO.

Brandon, not everyone on BYC knows you are an experienced breeder.

Quote:
I wan't saying he wasn't an experienced breeder.....just trying to get more people involved in Wyandottes.

I also like the dark blues more than the splash.

Wasn't meaning you, Mrs. Turbo. Was referring to some instruction given early on in the thread by Minniechickmama, who was probably not aware that Brandon knows what he's doing as far as breeding goes. Seemed to rub him the wrong way.

Hey Mrs. Turbo I didn't know you were Foley's waterfowl. I saw your add on eggbid for the silvers and BLRW. We have been deciding if we wanted to get some of your silvers for fun but didn't want to get to many so we may go for your eggbid auction. Could you send me a PM or post what your reserve is if you could?

Brandon

Quote:
What can I say....everyone loves BYC!!
smile.png

The silver laced are more than just fun....they might be the prettiest, eye candy Wyandottes out there. I like them.

21841_068.jpg

I am opening my list for the SLWs again because the hens are still laying and i can do orders of 12 if you don't want the BLRWs with them.

You know Brandon, if you get the SLWs you will also start looking for all the other colors to go with them...... like a rainbow of Wyandottes....LOL

all of our grow out chicks are grouped by age in the pens and i end up holding back the SLWs because they don't have enough feathers to go to the barn....

Back
Top Bottom