New Brahma Group: Blue Partridge x Partridge, Plus Dark

No, I didn't mean literally lost. It's dead. I found it under Mama's hock area. It was just so lethargic, if she was smashing the chick, it probably didn't have enough energy to cheep. Or it was already gone and she knew it. In any case, I'm really bummed. The last couple of months have seemed so negative, I wanted them to all be healthy and cheeping and adorable. Haven't had chicks here in ages. I didn't want to bury a tiny baby today. It just makes me very sad. And now my husband is playing his ridiculously sad songs on his violin, which I just want to smash to smithereens. When I'm sad, I do not want music playing. Grrr.

Don't take it to such heart! :hugsI know it is easy when you are already upset, but not every chick was meant to scratch and peck in the sun. That is just life.

I did not know Tom played the violin.

I know, but I was really looking forward to these chicks this time, even though I wasn't going to keep any of them. Better for it to not make it further if it was going to be weak, but that is rational thinking and I'm not rational at the moment.

As far as him playing the violin, he plays the fiddle, if you get my drift, and I really don't like fiddle music. It is just irritating whining in my ear, like a huge mosquito. Right now, I'm just not in the mood for that. I just want it quiet.

He is still playing. Same songs I've heard for the past two years. Acres of property and nowhere to run. Gosh I wish I could put smileys in here other than the ones that they have up for BYC. I have some better, more expressive ones to use and this system won't allow it.
Maybe I should go sit by Brandy on the floor. I did pick up Bash and take him to see his new babies. He's fascinated. Brandy is not amused. The man is not wanted in the house with the kids.

By the way, don't pay any attention to me. My left knee is very stiff and painful and has been for days. I have no idea what I did to it, but it's interfering with my life, dang it. Going up and down our steps is no picnic; neither is getting down on the floor to check on Brandy. I have a brace to use, but it interferes with doing that. Tom's back hurts on the opposite side from where they gave the shots and at least one of us needs to be 100%(or close enough to it).

Back
Top Bottom