New Clothing: Full Color My Pet Makes Me Breakfast!

Quote:
Ouh, I second that! I could use them for when I get my groceries.
love.gif
love.gif
I wonder if that is doable? *cough hint hint, Rob
wink.png

But on a side note..I will be ordering the green tee soon. I just have to wait until next payday. Ive already spent $219 on BYC this past week. But look on the bright side..I got a great deal on eggs and a bator. Plus I can sport them around with my new apron I bought from Terrie.
wee.gif

I got mine today!!! It's being washed now so I can wear it to my company picnic tomorrow. I can't wait! I got the - I dunno what the color is- the brick reddish one. As for size, it appears to be true to size. But dont take my word for it- I only bought one size LOL

Anyway, I'm a cheapskate- for t-shirts, or any short sleeve shirt - I typically wont pay more than 10 dollars. But I had several thoughts on this. The first and biggest thought is this..
I love this website. There are no membership dues, no cost to access tons of information. No cost to socialize with people. But there is a heck of a cost to run it. I hope they do make a decent profit on these shirts, but I have a feeling that isn't so. To me, I am willing to pay 20 dollars for this - it's a great way to show my support and appreciation for this wonderful website. And in return, I not only get help, advice, support, hugs and laughs- I get this really cool tshirt!!

I have been looking for a new hoodie and was really excited about getting one of these, but there are no more small brown ones left.
sad.png
I really don't like the other colors. Maybe I'm too picky, but I don't like wearing men's t-shirts, or tanks that have logos. So I guess I'd have to suggest more (or different) hoodie colors and a shopping bag.

I cannot wait to order!
woot.gif
Waiting to see what color Kelly wants so I can get her one for a gift!

I also would love to see an iron-on decal--great for your eco-friendly grocery bags, kids shirts, purses etc---- or even large stickers for notebooks, car windows, anywhere!!

I would have BYC's logo on everything! What great gifts for your BYC friends!

I also think 20 is fair. I buy nearly all my T-shirts from concerts when I go to see bands, and they run about the same, and most I've had for nearly 10 years. That's less than 2 bucks a year to rock a shirt to show what I love!

I agree with LilBizzy!
Think of all the work they have to do to keep us all happy! I hope they make great profits, and I hope everyone gets a shirt to promote this wonderful site!

Quote:
Ouh, I second that! I could use them for when I get my groceries.
love.gif
love.gif
I wonder if that is doable? *cough hint hint, Rob
wink.png

But on a side note..I will be ordering the green tee soon. I just have to wait until next payday. Ive already spent $219 on BYC this past week. But look on the bright side..I got a great deal on eggs and a bator. Plus I can sport them around with my new apron I bought from Terrie.
wee.gif

Put me down for one too
big_smile.png

Quote:
There are small brown hoodies in the store.
smile.png

If you click on the drop down, you will see it.

The sizes are not always in a rational order and they get jumbled up. It makes the available sizes easy to miss.

Back
Top Bottom