New coop!

TraceeLynn430

Chirping
Jun 29, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
Hi, Y'all! I have been blessed with an offer for my coop to be built for me (all I did was ask for construction "scraps" so I could fashion something myself!) and all I need to do is say what I want! (No Chicken Condos, here, they knew I have limits, but they offered to built it 10' x 10' which is larger than I need.) The last coop we (me & Stevodod) built, we designed and constructed together, using things we already had & could re-purpose or things we came upon for free. (Which was everything with the exception of the wire!) Nothing will ever live up to that, our first coop, as it was built with such love and it was our first... This coop has some restrictions, so the size and style are pretty much set, but I was hoping to get feedback as to the features you feel are the most important and not to be overlooked, just in case I forgot something, as it's been a couple years since we had the chickens...
I listed the features as "Must Have", "Would Like", and "Wish List". Any input would be greatly appreciated :)
~Tracee

Back
Top Bottom