timelord1020

Songster
May 2, 2017
Fort Pierce Florida
This is my first time raising a duck my sister rescued it from her work (she works at a wildlife sanctuary and they can't keep or release invasive species) they think it's a muscovy mix but it's pretty young to tell. Her name is Naerys Targaryen
20190306_142139.jpg
20190305_212819.jpg
20190305_212520.jpg

She's cute! Muscovies are my favorite. :love A friend or two is really needed or a mirror will do on short notice.

On a side note, do you happen to be a Doctor Who Fan? If so I think this could be the start of a beautiful friendship! :highfive: And you're from Florida? Me too!

Depending on where in Florida there is another member who rescued a Muscovy duckling and can’t keep it because of HOA rules would you be interested? Bless you for taking the precious duckling in.
I was thinking the same thing! She said she was willing to drive quite a distance to get it to a good home!

She's cute! Muscovies are my favorite. :love A friend or two is really needed or a mirror will do on short notice.

On a side note, do you happen to be a Doctor Who Fan? If so I think this could be the start of a beautiful friendship! :highfive: And you're from Florida? Me too!

@Thejperez I love doctor who! I didn't buy her and I'm not technically allowed any more or else i would get her a friend. I gave her a beanie baby friend and I'll get her a mirror

Back
Top Bottom