New Englanders! Much ado about New England!

Hello Other New Englanders! I have a lovely Light Brahma (probably) rooster that I can't keep in my town. Is there anyone who will take him and care for him? I will bring him to you as soon as he cock-a-doodle-doos; he's about 13 weeks now.

Hello Other New Englanders! I have a lovely Light Brahma (probably) rooster that I can't keep in my town. Is there anyone who will take him and care for him? I will bring him to you as soon as he cock-a-doodle-doos; he's about 13 weeks now.

I wish I could take him! I just love the breed! But unless you have amuscovy duck that's under a year, no can do lol! ;)

Free EEx cockerels. Frizzle and smooth feathered. Mareks vaccinated. Too many boys. Will transport or meet part way depending on location or number of birds. Located in central CT.

Free EEx cockerels. Frizzle and smooth feathered. Mareks vaccinated. Too many boys. Will transport or meet part way depending on location or number of birds. Located in central CT.

Boy I wish I lived closer lol! Why don't you take a vacation in Northern NH for the foliage! I'm 8 miles pass Mt. Washington!
Highest wind speed was recorded there! And on a clear day You can see into Canada, Atlantic Ocean and maybe even your State! Come see for yourself!

Lol. Climbing MT Washington IS on my bucket list :). Connecticut is also quite lovely this time of year... We're in fair season! If you take all my roosters, I might consider a road trip.... :D

Lol. Climbing MT Washington IS on my bucket list
smile.png
. Connecticut is also quite lovely this time of year... We're in fair season! If you take all my roosters, I might consider a road trip....
big_smile.png

Bring it on! lol Are you gonna hike, drive or take the cog! I've been on the Chamber of Commerce and they offered us a ride up for supper just before they closed the road to regular traffic. We got to get up to the top because we were on their winter coach cuz there was hail on the ground from the last turn off on! What a cold but beautiful site. It was called the Sunset something (sorry ;) )
But in a few weeks, with the foliage, it would be a beautiful trip. Even w/o the mtn ride. I must say, this place is lovely with National Forest Land all around us!

thumbsup.gif

Ha! Would hike it, of course!!! Maybe not at record speed, but think I've got it in me. I'll get a custom backpack made and carry the roosters with me. They will get tshirts that say "this chicken climbed mount Washington". You will get 5 mountain climbing roosters.

Ha! Would hike it, of course!!! Maybe not at record speed, but think I've got it in me. I'll get a custom backpack made and carry the roosters with me. They will get tshirts that say "this chicken climbed mount Washington". You will get 5 mountain climbing roosters.

I'd love to see that! lol I'd be sure to let the papers know and our tv newscrew! It sure would fit in their chronicle spot! God, you've made me laugh! I needed that! I could name them after the 1st 5 Presidents or at least the one from NH that made it to the big house! if memory serves me right! I live in the Presidential Range, with National Forest all around me!
woot.gif

You seem creative! I'm looking to put my eggs on local hens .com if I remember correctly. But I also sell German Cross Angora Rabbit Fiber or their offspring but it's always been by word of mouth. Now I'm up of 30 girls and 7 duck hens so I'm in need of someone who would like to have fresh eggs! I live in the village of Shelburne on the street called Mt. Vista Dr. but I'd kinda like some other kind of name. Can you think of something? I know I'm asking a lot from you so I'd appreciate anything you can come up with.
Thanks for listening! And don't forget foliage season is coming!

Back
Top Bottom