New Hampshire!

Pics
That's great!
jumpy.gif

Hey New Hampshire.

I am just finishing up our "coop". Ok, it looked like a coop on paper but i guess it turned out to be more like a small barn 24x10 with a 24x6 covered "porch. Anyway we are ready for chicks but the source I was planning on using has gone quiet. No harm no "fowl" but we were planning on 50 chicks. Therefore I am looking for 50-60 chicks. I am a strong believer in heritage breeds and would like solid stock either Rhode Island Reds and/or Delawares. If anyone has chicks or young pullets for sale and pickup please let me know. I am in Westminster Massachusetts so I am hoping for a southern NH response. You can reply on this page or email us at [email protected]

Tom Tracy Tori Beth Kris Zach Matt and ????

First off, welcome to BYC! Typically any grain store will place a special order for you for your 50 chicks with a deposit if you do not mind starting with hatchery stock. Yellowhouse which is a member on BYC specializes in Heritage breeds so perhaps PM them to see what they have. They are located in Barrington, NH.

Good luck!

Quote:
Just checked the price of DE at Radio Grove and they only sell 4lb bags for $11.95
ep.gif
That's $3.00 a lb
th.gif

When I called the clerk made me repeat it 5 times he said he had no clue what I was talking about and never heard of such a thing
smack.gif
so I had him ask someone else and finally after 10 minutes on hold they found out they do carry it- and that's why I don't go there even though it's only 2 minutes away!
tongue.gif

Think I'll make the trip to Blue Seal in Derry where it's $0.48 a lb. and I get points $$.

Back
Top Bottom