New member - Biofilter recommendations please?

Sincerely - thank you. I know that it's not the best. I'm hoping it works; it might, it might not. Thank you for your kindness xx
Hopefully it will at least make it better. Let us know how it works out. You might also post the same question in the Ducks Forum for the experienced duck keepers thoughts. They might even have a better idea.

Welcome to BYC frm hot and humid St. Louis, Missouri! I'm also a duck addict with 44 ducks LOL This is the best bio filter set up I've ever seen. You need more than just a filter. You need plants to remove the really high amount of Nitrogen in the water. Hope this helps:
Ok, so you really started something with this! I've watched it maybe 15 times now. And guess what - he lives about an hour and a half from us in the UK!!!! End result of this entire thread is that I'm at the start of ripping my ENTIRE Garden apart to make something similar to this 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Ours will follow the exact principles on this, but with a larger duck pond, an extra bio pond and a slight rejig based on the space we have. Hopefully before winter sets in! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Thank you so much; this was absolutely invaluable xxxxxxxx

Back
Top Bottom