New pics of NN and BA:-) pic heavy:-)

Bisqit&Gravy

Songster
11 Years
Mar 14, 2008
Tell ya what I just love Mo!!! He's a bit of freak until you catch him but he is sooooo soft!!! He's 14 wks old and HUGE, I think but then again I have bantys. He has a HUGE crow too:)
Henrietta is very soft too:) She doesn't even run when I pick her up.

He was a bit worked up in these pics. The hubby must have not closed them up good after feeding this am and he got out.
I heard the fuss and went to go look....Made the dogs stay in. Mo had gotten out of the ducks yard where their pen is until I build a new one and was looking at Gravy(OEG) thru the fence. Oh my Gravy is sooooo tiny compared to him but he was after Mo in every attempt to hurt him thru the fence. I have never seen such a tiny roo act like that...haha. No one was hurt and I snatched Mo up. Gravy was mad but he'll get over it.
I guess that tells me when I build a pen to make one side solid that faces Gravy!! The new pen will be in the back of the yard next to the other one.

Anyway, as I yacked on...here's some pics of my pretty boy and his woman.
MoandHenrietta14wks.jpg

MoandHenrietta14wksold.jpg

Henrietta14wksold.jpg

Henrietta14wks.jpg

Mo14wksold-1.jpg

Mo14wks.jpg

Mo14w.jpg

Also have a ? about weight. I have been feeding them the bag after the chick starter...called finisher I think?? They eat great but I noticed today they are skinny. They get scratch too as a treat along with some veggies and stuff. Could it be the heat? Or should I add some starter back to their feed?

My NN's always felt skinny, I think because their feathers weren't as thick so I could feel every bone. I had a couple that were always going broody, and when they sat a clutch of eggs, man they were terrible! Most pathetic little birds... but they were sure sweet and I loved them dearly. They were my favorites in my flock.

Your birds are gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom