New problems, need to vent

I don't like to use the word "hero" too much because it used way to often and loosely. But I think what you're doing qualifies you as a true hero.

Any news on your niece yet?????? I am really sorry you have to do this , but in at the same time so glad you did. My prayes are with you and the kids.
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

I am so sorry to hear about this trouble. Hang in there, you are doing the right thing. I am very glad that you were there for your nephew. He was very brave to come to you for help. Have you had any word on your neice yet? how old is she? I will be praying for you family. I have been through a similiar situation, and it is not easy, but you will get through it, especially with the help of friends. Hugs to you and your family.
hugs.gif

Alleyoops - I'm so sorry to hear about the troubles you are facing. Your nephew knew who he could trust and that's why he came to you - you must be a very loving Aunt. You have handled this terrible situation like a professional. You should be very proud of yourself for being so strong.
Your brother needs help, but I know too many like him and even with help he probably won't change - he needs to be in control and the only way he knows how is with his fists. He is a BULLY! My ex-husband was the same way, he only hit me, not the kids. I finally got the courage to leave him regardless of his threats and that's all they were words he has yet to try to back up any of his threats 9 years later.

We are all praying for you and your family.
God Bless you and your family.

:flEveryone here needs to pray for us right now. The Custody of my niece and nephew are in front of a judge right now. I have been phoned in to the court room and we are now on a recess wiating for the judges decsion. He is going to take the kids from my brother, but I a hoping and praying that I get to have them. Not my mom who won't protect them from my brother. I also dont want them to go into foster care either. Anyway keep praying for them.

Back
Top Bottom