New problems, need to vent

My Goddess, Alley...
I am sooo glad that your nephew trusted you enough to go to you for help...Of course, if it had been my brother that had been waling on the boy, I'd be in jail for Murder 1.
I don't put up with that crap at all.
Your mother needs a wake up call though, if she bailed them out.
Many hugs and bright blessings to you.

Hope you get custody of your nephew....you are one great aunt to look after him! Let us know of the judge's decision.

As for the mother, I think she would be liable for being an "associate in crime" for her son.....turning a blind eye on his abuse to his kids and probably his girlfriend as well. Dont ever bend down to some "grandparents rights" on your nephew and niece if she was found. They dont deserve them!!!

Wish you all the luck and my prayers are with you and your family!

You are a hero, to us and to those kids. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please keep us updated. With all that those kids have been thru, they deserve to be with you in a loving home. God Bless You!! I will keep praying for them and for you.
Kristyne
Ps, I hope that your brother becomes someones prision "grilfriend". There is always someone bigger and badder and even most people in jail have no tolerance for child abusers. He should remember that whatever he puts out, he will get back 10 fold!

Alleyoop25, Your must be a true hero in ur nephews eyes he must really love you and beleieve and you took come to you first. Hope to here some updates on the custody. K.I.T.

Any news? Waiting on an update, girl.
caf.gif

hugs.gif
Here's hoping that the court date will be soon and that everything will legally be taken care of very swiftly! Going against the family is always tough, but take heart that you are doing the right thing -and the best thing- for the kids.
Thoughts and prayers are with you.

our prayers are with you. You did what was best and everything will come together with time. Thank you for taking care of these children.

Kim

Back
Top Bottom