New Purina Organic Poultry Feed- anyone try it?

Cindy in PA

Crowing
15 Years
Jul 8, 2008
Fleetwood, PA
Just saw that my feed store started selling Purina Organic Poultry feed yesterday. As usual I can't find any info on the Purina website. They are touting how competitively priced it is in comparison to Nature's Best. The dumb thing is it is all cheaper by a bit except for layer pellets & crumble. They sell layer pellets, crumbles, grower crumbles & scratch all in 35 lb bags. All are slightly cheaper per pound than Nature's Best except layer. I would be glad to get 18% grower cheaper, but would rather by NB for layers, since it is slightly cheaper & they have been doing organic for 20 years, not just jumping in for the money. Anyone heard about this or seen a feed tag?? Just curious!

This must be really well advertised, so no one has heard that Purina was coming out with Purina Organic? Seems funny after TSC just started carrying Nature's Best. They are almost the same Purina lovers as my feed store. Don't know that this feed will go far around here unless the stores start carrying this instead of Nature's Best.

I searched for it when you this posted the other day and found nothing.
Maybe take a pic of the tag in the feed store....and ask them about the product.

Purina's organic line is called organic pride. I remember seeing something about it back in 2008.

Purina's organic line is called organic pride. I remember seeing something about it back in 2008.

I know they had Organic Pride Chris09 (thanks), but this is actually Purina Organic Poultry Feed on the bag & is sold in 35 lb. bags. That is what seems so dumb, they already had an organic line. Just wanted to figure out their angle & what people thought of the feed. So far no one has heard of it.

Turns out that it is debuting in early February & my feed store is one that got it early. Purina says to stay tuned for more info. Seems like a weird way to create buzz for a product.

Back
Top Bottom