New Rooster crow dampening, noise reducing device

Pics
Hey all, I am a passionate backyard chicken farmer, and over the last couple years I designed and perfected a simple “device” that dramatically dampens a rooster’s crow to a level that is much quieter than a squawking hen. It is easy to apply. It does not choke the rooster in any way, unlike traditional collars. It doesn’t interfere with their movement, ability to mate, etc. In other words, it humanely and consistently SOLVES the rooster crowing dilemma for urban and suburban chicken owners everywhere.

I created it in order to be able to keep my own roosters that I hatched from eggs when we got attached to them. I have had the “device” on them on for over a year, and my neighbor’s never even knew they were free ranging out back just 15 yards away.

I won’t go into the details, but my solution was not very intuitive and took a ton of trial and error.

What kind of demand do you all think there would be for this sort of product? How would I go about convincing people it is actually humane and saves the lives of roosters (and the heartbreak of chicken owners who have to give them up)? I know there is always a lot of controversy about traditional collars, and I made sure that my design was as comfortable as possible. And it will NOT choke your rooster 😁

-Aaron Heerboth
I would like more information. I bought a no crow for one of my roosters, he caught it terribly. I have 4 in 3 different pens. One is a pet and rows under my bedroom window at 3 a.m. He is a frizzled Cochran bantam, but is LOUD! The other is a 12 lb. Wheaten Marans monster, he will make your ears ring. I am in the country, it doesn't matter about the noise, but these Two competitively crow each other at 3.a.m.

I would like more information. I bought a no crow for one of my roosters, he caught it terribly. I have 4 in 3 different pens. One is a pet and rows under my bedroom window at 3 a.m. He is a frizzled Cochran bantam, but is LOUD! The other is a 12 lb. Wheaten Marans monster, he will make your ears ring. I am in the country, it doesn't matter about the noise, but these Two competitively crow each other at 3.a.m.
Spell check made a mess of my post!

Hey all, I am a passionate backyard chicken farmer, and over the last couple years I designed and perfected a simple “device” that dramatically dampens a rooster’s crow to a level that is much quieter than a squawking hen. It is easy to apply. It does not choke the rooster in any way, unlike traditional collars. It doesn’t interfere with their movement, ability to mate, etc. In other words, it humanely and consistently SOLVES the rooster crowing dilemma for urban and suburban chicken owners everywhere.

I created it in order to be able to keep my own roosters that I hatched from eggs when we got attached to them. I have had the “device” on them on for over a year, and my neighbor’s never even knew they were free ranging out back just 15 yards away.

I won’t go into the details, but my solution was not very intuitive and took a ton of trial and error.

What kind of demand do you all think there would be for this sort of product? How would I go about convincing people it is actually humane and saves the lives of roosters (and the heartbreak of chicken owners who have to give them up)? I know there is always a lot of controversy about traditional collars, and I made sure that my design was as comfortable as possible. And it will NOT choke your rooster 😁

-Aaron Heerboth
If I were you, I would file for a patent asap. After that you can do more trials with it with others and maybe market it! Good luck! We don't have roos, but if it's good I am sure you will have lots of sales!

I’d love one! My husband’s favorite chicken turned out to be a rooster. Plus I want to have at least one for protecting my flock. I’ll gladly do an honest and thorough review video in exchange for a discount. 😊 My chickens are 3 months old and starting to make more mature sounds. My rooster is a Light Brahma so I think he’ll get really big and have quite a loud crow. Let me know what I need to do to get one!!

I would love one also, whatever the cost! My hand raised rooster Harley (Extra chick when I ordered my female chicks from Murray McMurray) is 1 year old and very loud. My neighbors have been patient But it is only a matter of time 🥺 F0FF964E-7C43-4A3F-9312-9C6B6797B4DE.jpeg

-Aaron Heerboth
I too am in the health field and it's not easy dealing with irate neighbors when all you need to do is spend a lil down time with your birds after seeing people in pain all day. They are therapeutic to me and they got me out of my wheelchair after an injury that landed me there. My chickens are in many ways what keeps me sane! I've got 4 roosters, and my neighbors have complained often but I defend my roos by reminding the neighbors that their dogs whine and bark all night long. My birds are quiet at night. I hate the collars they don't work well and they rub my roosters necks raw! I hatched and raised these guys from eggs I'm not about to slaughter them. I'd appreciate being part of your test group when you're ready to do trials. I can be reached at [email protected]. Please contact me, I'll gladly send bef/after videos or post affiliate links etc whatever you'd like. I'm pretty good at marketing if I believe in my product😁

Back
Top Bottom