New York mini chickenstock 2016

Fairly good
smile.png
They should all lay either green or olive eggs too, maybe dark brown, I need to split them out to see what color they're laying. I also might do a pen of my frizzle rooster over some of my best laying hens so those would be great layers. Here's Leo when he was younger:

And one of the frizzle girls when she a pullet:

Also for clarity, Leo will NOT be over the frizzle girls - no frazzles here!
Those are really pretty Pyxis!

Is there any interest in guinea eggs? Mine started laying today. All keets would be pearl split to lavender, meaning when bred together you would get both pearl and lavender keets, but the keets hatched from my eggs will all be pearl in color.

Is there any interest in guinea eggs? Mine started laying today. All keets would be pearl split to lavender, meaning when bred together you would get both pearl and lavender keets, but the keets hatched from my eggs will all be pearl in color.
Jon would like to know how much for 12 eggs at chickenstock?

Can they live with the chickens?

As long as they can share a yard that's great. If not I will just put their coop at the other side of my yard. Do they need a housing setup like chickens? I've not actually thought about them.

As long as they can share a yard that's great. If not I will just put their coop at the other side of my yard. Do they need a housing setup like chickens? I've not actually thought about them.

Yep, same exact requirements as chickens :) You can tell their eggs apart too because they're pointier, so there's no worries about mixing up the eggs if you do house them together.

Back
Top Bottom