Newest Official Book Of BYC - Chicken Health For Dummies

Got it!
thumbsup.gif
and it was even a "prime" so I got free shipping to boot!!!
wee.gif

This is the type of book that is needed if you have chickens. It can be a helpless feeling when you don't what is wrong with them.

First there was "Raising Chickens For Dummies
ir
", a super detailed book that covers all the basics of raising backyard chickens (and the best rated chicken book on Amazon)! Then there was "Building Chicken Coops For Dummies
ir
", a fantastic guide to building the perfect home for your flock including some amazing step by step plans! Well, I'm SUPER excited to announce the newest book (our 3rd) is finally available on Amazon! Chicken Health For Dummies We put this book together because we just couldn't fit all the super detailed and in-depth DIY health information needed in "Raising Chickens For Dummies". Please take a look and while on the page I'd LOVE it if you could "Like" the book! Julie Gauthier
ir
, the main author, is board certified in veterinary preventive medicine and is an EXPERT at everything chicken. She REALLY REALLY knows her stuff and was a super pleasure to work with! We don't have the book in our store yet, but you can get it on Amazon here.
Definitely getting all 3 of these. the first book I ever bought about chickens was horrible. it was self contradicting and really lacking any actual facts. I learned 10 times more on my first day of byc than reading that book.

Wow, thanks everybody for the support!!
wee.gif

One thing that is driving me CRAZY is that the Amazon listing is sitting there with NO five star reviews! Hopefully some of you putting in the order can be the first ones to give it five stars (well, that is if you think it deserves it... which I really hope you think it does).
smile.png

Thanks for the heads up! Medical basics books are so important when taking on the responsibility of any pets, and are often hard to come by without having a background in medicine to begin with to understand the info in them!... Will be adding this to the 'library'!

Back
Top Bottom