Newly weds from UK

RocheeBum

In the Brooder
Apr 2, 2018
Hampshire, UK
Hello! We are Rochelle and Philip from the Southcoast of England.
This is my first time keeping chickens but my husband had chickens as a child.
Philip is in computer engineering and i work in a Preschool.
Infact that's where our Silkie eggs are currently. In an incubator at PreacPres so the children can learn about life cycles. They will be ready to hatch end of April. If all goes well we should have 3 new Silkie chicks to take home!

I am very excited for my 3 ladies to arrive and to also care for them from chicks so we can have a beautiful bond.

We are currently working hard over the Easter Bank Holiday to construct a walk in run for our new babies. However in typical British style it is pouring with rain so it's making things quite difficult! (See picture)

Think that's all for now!
Nice to meet you!

Attachments

• IMG_20180401_165221_952.jpg
    IMG_20180401_165221_952.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 15
Hello Rochelle and Phillip! Hampshire here! You’ve come to the right place! We’re all chicken mad here and there’s loads of friendly, knowledgeable members who will be pleased to help when needed or simply just chat about all things chicken. I’m always hatching so if you want any chicks feel free to contact me. Best wishes. Joe

G'Day from down under Rochelle and Philip :frowWelcome and Congratulations! :clap

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

BYC has Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your silkies, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

You may be interested in these links:

Back
Top Bottom