Night Light/ Blue Raptor’s Art!

Pics
New drawing!!
0BAD40F8-0023-4CC4-9C1F-9BD5F972E0F6.jpeg

I did Ph1LzA (aka Phil)! He’s a SeaWing/NightWing hybrid. I did the green and white to look like his hat, and the black wings for his ‘half-crow’ backstory. The little ‘chatza’ crowd are commenting: “Who’s ur fav child?” To which he responds: “Favorite child? I can’t pick a favorite child- Techno- I can’t pick a favorite child, what are you talking about?”

New drawing!!
View attachment 3139975
I did Ph1LzA (aka Phil)! He’s a SeaWing/NightWing hybrid. I did the green and white to look like his hat, and the black wings for his ‘half-crow’ backstory. The little ‘chatza’ crowd are commenting: “Who’s ur fav child?” To which he responds: “Favorite child? I can’t pick a favorite child- Techno- I can’t pick a favorite child, what are you talking about?”
The birds. 😂

New drawing!!
View attachment 3139975
@Crestcrazy2

New drawing!!
View attachment 3139975
Oh wow I love that!!!! I went thru a very short faze of being a “Dsmp fan” lol

8A3E1FBF-1CB2-4FD2-BC35-C826F6A977DC.jpeg

Drew a picture of Blue looking through a rip in my notebook, and I decided to take the advantage to take some cool little photos! The sunlight above is natural btw. (some edits were done down below :p)
1376DB17-745E-48C6-B85D-A1D22844C121.jpeg

Added some ‘vibrance’ and ‘warmth’. Doesn’t look as good as the other two, with the editing tho. :hmm
86509004-0C43-479F-815F-F47AD3252122.jpeg

Screenshoted in the middle of a video pull-away from the drawing before it was colored. That’s why it looks dusky for some reason. Otherwise, hardly any editing. Looks like a dragon eye! :D

Sorry I didn’t see this sooner. 😂
Yeah, I’ve been watching them a lot lately. Mostly BBH and the Dsmp lore stuff. Have you seen my drawings of the other dsmp characters?
Yeah I pretty much only watched the lore 😂 nope! I’d love to!
View attachment 3162056
Drew a picture of Blue looking through a rip in my notebook, and I decided to take the advantage to take some cool little photos! The sunlight above is natural btw. (some edits were done down below :p)
View attachment 3162058
Added some ‘vibrance’ and ‘warmth’. Doesn’t look as good as the other two, with the editing tho. :hmm
View attachment 3162059
Screenshoted in the middle of a video pull-away from the drawing before it was colored. That’s why it looks dusky for some reason. Otherwise, hardly any editing. Looks like a dragon eye! :D
My jaw dropped at these! I love it so much!!!!!!! I love the concept!!!

Back
Top Bottom