Night Light/ Blue Raptor’s Art!

Pics
View attachment 3197500
I drew my two OCs Onyx and Westar from the ‘Cursed Waters’ dragon RP!! They’re both Enfernae (fire dragons) but Onyx has no firepower, and Westar has too much. Onyx is much more than she seems- but all Westar wants to do is be with Onyx and try not to hurt other dragons if he can help it. ❤️ 💙
Those are beautiful! This kind makes me want to join your rp.

Those are beautiful! This kind makes me want to join your rp.
Thanks! The rp is pretty far along- it would take a bit, but with the other member’s help you could learn all the going-ons.
Now’s actually a good time, because the main antagonist, Bakbuk, is on a trip for the next week! Me and peanut are as well, so it would give you a lot of time to read over some stuff. Not saying you have to, but just if your interested! :)

Thanks! The rp is pretty far along- it would take a bit, but with the other member’s help you could learn all the going-ons.
Now’s actually a good time, because the main antagonist, Bakbuk, is on a trip for the next week! Me and peanut are as well, so it would give you a lot of time to read over some stuff. Not saying you have to, but just if your interested! :)
Ever thought of doing a graphic novel?

Mm, never mind, it seems too far along.

Mm, never mind, it seems too far along.
Eh, that’s alright. I was hesitant to join two other RPs as well. We’ve got another one too- a Star Wars and marvel cross.
Ever thought of doing a graphic novel?
Well, I started a book- it wasn’t so good. I started when I was 14. The storyline is very predictable and the wording isn’t very well put together. I’d never thought of a graphic novel before.. but i thought that it would be cool to write a story wholly based off the the cursed water thread!

Eh, that’s alright. I was hesitant to join two other RPs as well. We’ve got another one too- a Star Wars and marvel cross.

Well, I started a book- it wasn’t so good. I started when I was 14. The storyline is very predictable and the wording isn’t very well put together. I’d never thought of a graphic novel before.. but i thought that it would be cool to write a story wholly based off the the cursed water thread!
My son did too. Right about that age. He didn't finish it and lost interest as an adult.
I hope I can find it in a box. I haven't thought of it in a while.

9D230642-EFF5-4323-B9F4-4ADD8D39A1C9.jpeg

I thought doing something like this might be cool- and it came out pretty awesome! 🤯
It's my oc BR (Blue Raptor). I don't know how to do the hair- so I did it like I had mine up today 😂. And yeah, that is supposed to be a Minecraft axe. Diamond.

Back
Top Bottom