Ninga Coco........

chickenzoo

Emu Hugger
14 Years
Mar 10, 2008
a bumpy dirt road in Florida
Coco is a pretty laid back girl.....doesn't push her weight around. ...String Bean is rowdy...and stingy.... Food horder and can run like a regular chicken..... Now the plot....
Bean and Coco are running the house in their diapers. I'm out feeding up and Hubby is working in the dining room.
Both Bean and Coco find themselves at the food bowl. Bean doesn't like to share.....and always kicks Coco out of the way........but not this time!
Hubby is startled by screaming noises and then whirls of feathers flying everywhere.... As he rounds the corner he finds Bean and Coco locked onto each other kicking and jumping.....Hubby try to break up the fight.with his hand. ..but gets nailed by Coco......Coco continues to kick the stuffing out of Bean....Hubby has to pull Coco off of Bean.....
No one was hurt...just lots of vaccuming was needed.to clean up the mess. Bean now shares food with Coco.....

Sweet Coco

Bean..

Last edited:
Nope..... I made them well..they stayed on....hehe. Just feathers everywhere. Coco went all Kung foo chicken on Bean...lol. My sweet little fluff ball is a terror if you mess with her food.... Bean jumped up on the couch with me afterward to keep away from Coco.....but in Cocos couch spot. One growl from Coco and Bean was outta there...lol

Thank you...... I think Bean is the worst looking Silkie I have.....but she makes up for it in personality. She is demanding, throws hissy fits, beggs for food and sucks it down like a super vaccum cleaner...lol. She chases my hubby around the house....(he's the walking food dispenser )....goes sliding across the kitchen floor into the wall....she runs so fast. Lol... Likes to cuddle on Her terms..... Talks talks talks...... Sleeps propped on her side with legs kicked out......and sometimes is very naughty and unravels the carpet. But I love her anyways....hehe
Hubby brought her in after I lost my Sophie, hoping to cheer me up..... I laugh every day with her and Coco.

Back
Top Bottom