NJ - Sussex County Poultry Fanciers Annual Spring Show!!

Quote:
I have a friend who breeds them-Whites and Greys. She is not attending the show but if you're still looking afterwards I can hook you up.
smile.png

Quote:
Oh it was not an octopus! Its a Pterodactyl !!!! TRUST ME, I KNOW. The darn thing is in Brody's bedroom as I type! Good thing we brought the F250 with a cap last year, we needed all the bed space for it, it is so big. lol

Brody's Broodello :

Quote:
Oh it was not an octopus! Its a Pterodactyl !!!! TRUST ME, I KNOW. The darn thing is in Brody's bedroom as I type! Good thing we brought the F250 with a cap last year, we needed all the bed space for it, it is so big. lol

gig.gif

Brody's Broodello :

Quote:

NO WAY!! That was you guys?! I'm surprised you got out of there without the kids mugging you! We're gonna see you this week, right?​

What would be the chances of anyone having any Golden or Silver Seabright Bantam for sale at the show?? ive been looking for some..

With so many people coming from all over, the only way you know for sure what will be on the sale floor is by talking to a seller beforehand. Every show is different. You never know what you'll find.

Quote:

NO WAY!! That was you guys?! I'm surprised you got out of there without the kids mugging you! We're gonna see you this week, right?

Sorry we will not be there this weekend. Hopefully we will be able to make the fall show!

Back
Top Bottom