North Carolina

I think I have a new broody!
lol.png

Went to check my nest box & found my cat napping on 4 eggs!

The Unifour chicken show is approaching very quickly! I look forward to going I cannot believe it is only a little over a week away. I would like to find others who are going and maybe meet up and buy some stuff. I plan on buying some chickens while I am down there. Is anyone else for sure going?

Last edited:
Lost our barn kitty today. Poor thing was found decapitated by a car on the road. He was soooo snugly and sweet!! A great mouser too, and he wasn't even six months old yet. Rough day around here.

First the chickens get killed by dogs, then the dog gets crippled by a car and now my favorite barn cat is killed. Beginning to think I'm not fit to have animals. :(

Lost our barn kitty today. Poor thing was found decapitated by a car on the road. He was soooo snugly and sweet!! A great mouser too, and he wasn't even six months old yet. Rough day around here.

First the chickens get killed by dogs, then the dog gets crippled by a car and now my favorite barn cat is killed. Beginning to think I'm not fit to have animals. :(
I am so sorry! Don't be hard on yourself.....you didn't make any of those things happen. It would be so much easier if our animals would stay out of the road! I hope tomorrow is a better day.

Gosh you all have been thru a lot of trauma....I'm so sorry!!!! My heart breaks for you.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom