North Idaho / Eastern Washington

It was great meeting everyone today! Hopefully Rileigh can help me with names, I'm terrible remembering names. When we got home tonight we found the baby goats from this morning nice and comfy snuggled up with momma ...will post pic in a minute.
So sorry you didn't make it Cyndi...will try to catch up to you this coming week, if our schedules allow.
~Angela

My WCBP hatched Friday at 3pm. a LH and another WCBP are piping tonight.

I work at Kaiser Aluminum. We work 3 12hr day/night rotating shifts each week. So 3 day shifts 7am-7pm then 2 1/2 days off. Then 3 night shifts 7pm-7am, then 4 days off. I've been here 9 yrs so I am used to it now.
Is your job a busy job? I would fall asleep if i wasnt constantly busy.

It was great meeting everyone today! Hopefully Rileigh can help me with names, I'm terrible remembering names. When we got home tonight we found the baby goats from this morning nice and comfy snuggled up with momma ...will post pic in a minute.
So sorry you didn't make it Cyndi...will try to catch up to you this coming week, if our schedules allow.
~Angela
me too.. i really wanted to be there.

Born 3/19 at 7:55am and 10:55 am. Both are girls and they are mini Nubian Boer cross.
The front one we named Penelope and the one in the back my daughter named Snowdrop.
I love the babies!!!!!

Is your job a busy job? I would fall asleep if i wasnt constantly busy.

It depends, it can vary from day to day. Also what day of the week it is. Since we rotate between days and nights we never work the same three days every week. Mon thru Fri we unload train cars if they come in, but not on the weekends. It also depends on what else is going on in the plant. My job is two jobs in one, so it also depends on which one I am doing at the time. We do alot of sitting around sometimes. And yes I fall asleep too.. Lol As long as the work is caught up they don't hassel you very much.

Back
Top Bottom