North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Pics
Sure that will be great for you to check them out! By Aug 2016 all of my pullets will be Hens. Everyone loves fresh eggs. I have a friend Chicken breeder in Blanchard who has 31 egg customers and several hundred chickens. She may have some of the ones your looking for. Today was such a nice day I spent some time out there with my flock. We started hatching today... 12 eggs

Hello all!
frow.gif
Hey Saris! Glad you joined the NID/EWA thread

ROFL Well I was born and raised CDA, lived for a couple years in Spokane, then in Post Falls, and now, our house is FINALLY under construction (has some framing up) up between Athol and Rathdrum. So all over the map!

ROFL  Well I was born and raised CDA, lived for a couple  years in Spokane, then in Post Falls, and now, our house is FINALLY under construction (has some framing up) up between Athol and Rathdrum. So all over the map!

That's awesome. I love the area there but Washington is better for us financially. I hope to move closer in the not to distant future, Otis orchards or somewhere similar. Somewhere with more trees and less neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom