North Idaho / Eastern Washington

My barnevelder and jubilee orpington eggs from Northwoods Poultry ship out the last week of this month
1f917.png

If you need to get rid of a couple pullets later let me know!! I love my Ams and want more lol
I will for sure!

Tomorrow is lockdown for the lavender Orpingtons, Sally's projects, and sapphires!
Yay!!!!

My barnevelder and jubilee orpington eggs from Northwoods Poultry ship out the last week of this month
1f917.png
Yay!!! A user on here named EdenCamp also deals in Orps and SiAms so if you need another place to order I would go in with you there.

1f917.png

I am jealous! They have beautiful birds! I have 5 silver double Laced barnvelders in lockdown, but am not holding my breath.
These are my last for a while till all my hatches from this spring grow out and I see what I am keeping.

I was crocheting also pretending to watch tv. What did you order from Sandhill?
9 Colored Dorkings, 8 White Dorkings, 4 Black Ameraucanas, 4 Blue Ameraucanas. Originally they said they could ship them last fall, but it didn't happen. Got a new confirmation letter in January indicating 4/12, 4/26, and 5/10 as the possible ship dates.

9 Colored Dorkings, 8 White Dorkings, 4 Black Ameraucanas, 4 Blue Ameraucanas. Originally they said they could ship them last fall, but it didn't happen. Got a new confirmation letter in January indicating 4/12, 4/26, and 5/10 as the possible ship dates.
That's exciting!

Well, had a hen that has been acting sick for months, but the fecal float test revealed nothing. She died this morning. No sign of cancer or anything that I'm finding.

At what age can you start telling a difference in ducklings voice? I have 5 ducklings and they are 4 weeks today. Starting to think one, the black swedish is a male. But didnt know if its too early to tell?

Well, had a hen that has been acting sick for months, but the fecal float test revealed nothing. She died this morning. No sign of cancer or anything that I'm finding.
Was this your white girl? That's a bummer.

How was her weight?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom