North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Well Crap.

I was taking my eggs out of the incubator and putting them in still trays so I could take my turner out and add some rails to it, and totally flipped one of the cartons on the floor
hit.gif
Lost 2 D'uccle eggs and 1 Lavender cuckoo D'anvers eggs (the expensive, only rec'd 6)

So stupid.
I'm so sorry!!!
hugs.gif

as a chick her comb was larger than the other chicks, or redder, and she was very bold, also her feathers seemed roo-y but by the time she was 9 weeks old I could tell she was a she.

Well Crap.

I was taking my eggs out of the incubator and putting them in still trays so I could take my turner out and add some rails to it, and totally flipped one of the cartons on the floor
hit.gif
Lost 2 D'uccle eggs and 1 Lavender cuckoo D'anvers eggs (the expensive, only rec'd 6)

So stupid.
Oh man that sucks! I am always afraid that I will drop a whole tray when I am taking them to the darkest room in the house, the laundry room.

I live near Cabelas and have all lavender Orpingtons. We have 3 hens and a roo. If you would like to try to incubate an egg or 3, I would be happy to save them for you.
1f643.png
UMMMMM yes please! How much do you charge for them?

Well Crap.

hit.gif

So stupid.
Oh sad face!

I'm hopefully going to get some D'uccle eggs for the next hatch I do. Depends on if I can get Choc Ameruacana hatching eggs or not.

How about a replacement egg for eating? My husband won't mind if I share, as long as it doesn't cut into his breakfast!
1f60a.png
I don't know how the egg hatching thing works, we aren't set up to incubate. Just let me know when you will be passing by my area and I will make sure not to refrigerate the potential kids
1f414.png

Back
Top Bottom