North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Hello, haven't dropped in here in a while. How's everyone doing? My flock is picking up the pace. Need this snow gone so I can get the breeders separated. Or at least temps above freezing so I don't have to run heated water. Hatching is going on at my place, Turkeys, some Serama, 4 Shipped egg Ameracauna two of which are White! Isbar are due today but no signs when I left for work.

Hi Uglyfoot!
gunna try and hatch a double yolk-er I know they don't normally hatch. this is a bigg-in' so we will see. it is a BCM and SS mix along with more of those eggs.

Hello, haven't dropped in here in a while. How's everyone doing? My flock is picking up the pace. Need this snow gone so I can get the breeders separated. Or at least temps above freezing so I don't have to run heated water. Hatching is going on at my place, Turkeys, some Serama, 4 Shipped egg Ameracauna two of which are White! Isbar are due today but no signs when I left for work.

Ugh, So ready for the snow to be gone. The couple of inches we got blew all up against my goose coop, thru the "goose yard" so it was knee deep in fresh snow when I went out there yesterday morning. Half melted yesterday thank goodness, but the rest needs to go away so we can finish fencing...

Up to my ears in bunnies here, Have a broody silky sitting on 2 duck eggs. Getting antsy for spring so i can plow up where I want my garden....

Doing good. Just waiting for warm weather to roll around. Hopefully I'll be incubating some phoenix and phoenix mixed chickens soon.

I'm going to incubate some eggs for the EHAL
1f60a.png

Back
Top Bottom