Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Does anyone have a guess at what these are? Im still new and i can't figure out the whole sexing a chicken thing.

I think the 8 week old EE's are cockerels, but I would wait for a second opinion on them. I'm seeing some red leakage on their wings though, which is why I'm thinking cockerel.
The barred bird I'm not sure on, it has a pullet looking face, but it's tail is a bit suspicious for me. And I agree with you, he/she's a bit big for being 8 weeks old, I'm thinking more 10-15 weeks old.
The Silver Laced Cochins I'm also not sure about, I think a better picture will help me or someone else determine though.
And the Black Cochins are pullets, I believe.

Last edited:
I think the 8 week old EE's are cockerels, but I would wait for a second opinion on them. I'm seeing some red leakage on their wings though, which is why I'm thinking cockerel.
The barred bird I'm not sure on, it has a pullet looking face, but it's tail is a bit suspicious for me. And I agree with you, he/she's a bit big for being 8 weeks old, I'm thinking more 10-15 weeks old.
The Silver Laced Cochins I'm also not sure about, I think a better picture will help me or someone else determine though.
And the Black Cochins are pullets, I believe.

Heres a few more pictures of the cochins.

Back
Top Bottom