Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

[/IMG]i know the white one is a leghorn don't know about the black one anything would help need to know the sex on both too I've heard the leghorns can be tricky but again I don't know thanks in advance

My 5 week old Buff Orpington, I am concerned she might be a he but may be to early to tell. Has the pinkies comb and slightly biggest comb. Got 15 chicks that are all suppose to be "pullets". Any thoughts?

She has 19 other of which only 5 are suspected roos? What do the other females she have look like? That would be a good indication of whether they are BSL or BR as the sex link pullets would look nothing like a barred rock. They would be almost all black little to no barring and probably some red in there chest or around the neck. Here is a pick of my BSL pullets
and actually the male's I had a few years back had a stray red feather here and there but only a couple and that was once they were fully grown.
I have 4 hopefully barred rocks. This one is a definite male

And these are the other females

But I do not really trust this breeder anymore because I bought a EE pullet that turned out to be a SS rooster...

Back
Top Bottom