Nurture Right 360 Incubator Okay?

I wonder if placing a small rubber gasket, similar to what would be on the inside of a garden hose connection, on the top of the candle light would help give a clearer view. My son is coming over tonight. I may give it a try if we have something suitable in the garage. He will know where to look. I think that's what makes my other one give a better view.

Good idea! I'll ask my brother/dad if they have anything we could use. It just lets too much light out around the egg to get a good view inside. I have two blue easter eggs that are almost impossible to see through!

Power outage last night. It was 2 hours. I have too admit that I am very concerned, but after much reading am feeling some relief. I will candle later today or tomorrow, but don't want to disturb them too much right now.

I candled eggs yesterday. I can see movement inside the white eggs. It was hard to see the brown, but I think they are mostly ok... time will tell. I marked air cell size again and will check them before lockdown starts on Monday.

For the first part of the hatch, you fill the A reservoir with water. Place cap, mine is red, in the B reservoir. Humidity has been 40 to 45 percent for my incubator. Add water daily to make sure the warm air can not escape from the hole in the bottom of the A reservoir. For lockdown, remove the cap in the B reservoir and fill it. (This will increase the surface area of the water and help the humidity to increase.) Keep A and B filled during lockdown. HTH

Back
Top Bottom