Nurture Right 360 Incubator Okay?

So far it's been working really well. The humidity is spot on. I think the temperature is about a degree too low due to where the temperature gauge hangs down. I'm hatching d'uccles and silkie eggs so I'm actually raising it about a degree and a half do that it's 99.5 in center of the egg. We shall see how this works. I bought expensive eggs and I'm gonna do 1/2 under a broody bantam and the other half in the incubator when they arrive. I will say that the top has to be placed carefully back on and it's kinda a pickle to lift up. Wish there was a handle of sorts to grasp onto. So far though, I'm impressed:)

So far it's been working really well. The humidity is spot on. I think the temperature is about a degree too low due to where the temperature gauge hangs down. I'm hatching d'uccles and silkie eggs so I'm actually raising it about a degree and a half do that it's 99.5 in center of the egg. We shall see how this works. I bought expensive eggs and I'm gonna do 1/2 under a broody bantam and the other half in the incubator when they arrive. I will say that the top has to be placed carefully back on and it's kinda a pickle to lift up. Wish there was a handle of sorts to grasp onto. So far though, I'm impressed:)

The lid is a PAIN! I agree. I'm on day 20 everyone and I just started hearing some sounds coming from an egg!!

I bought 5 of them to test out. Temps for most part matched the ones I put in. Humidity wld be off a few. I just put my first batch in my very first and I'm thinking of moving to another where eggs are up only because when I looked at eggs before putting in only 4 had air bubble. I'm so nervous I don't know what to do. I bought 15 incubators just to be sure I'd be ready...lmao jokes on me. Feel I gave birth to sixtuplets and I'm exhausted. Even temps everyone tells me different. I'm new to sight can't figure how to talk to anyone, ANYONE ADVICE wld be so appreciated and I'll keep update on Nurture Right 360
Thank you Ellie

I am using shipped hatching eggs and some of the advice is to place them in the incubator fat side up and not on their side and not have them rotate for a few days. Do you think that is possible in this incubator?

Mine matched pretty closely, but it took a little time for the external (portable) hygrometer to adjust. Maybe wait a little longer and see if they come closer to agreement.
Surruhhh, I can hear peeps too!

Back
Top Bottom