Sarah99

In the Brooder
Oct 21, 2018
Minnesota
Hello, My name is Sarah. I'm new of course.. I was wondering if there are anyone selling/Breeding Ocellated Turkeys. I know they are very costly, and know they also need to be in a Very warm climate. I have been wanting these forever But I live in Northern Minnesota. I also realize how difficult they can be to take care of and breed. I will pay $1,500.00 per turkey AND// OR $200.00 Per egg of an Ocellated Turkey. I want to raise them and keep the population up!

Virgil just lost 3 males and has 3 hens left,but I don't think he is selling them.It won't hurt to ask,I don't think it will anyways.
In N.H.,Tony.
Ouch, I thought I was going to get a pair, had a contact in Mexico but they haven't gotten back to me, yet....sold them 10 pairs of Goldens and 6 pairs of Coppers.

Good sale!I am almost sold out for the year.I have a reeve hen left.I am in need of a cheer male and an impeyan hen breeder and then everything is paired.
Is Saul Villangra from N.M.still around?I haven't seen a post from him in a long time.
In N.H.,Tony.

Good sale!I am almost sold out for the year.I have a reeve hen left.I am in need of a cheer male and an impeyan hen breeder and then everything is paired.
Is Saul Villangra from N.M.still around?I haven't seen a post from him in a long time.
In N.H.,Tony.
Yeah, he's on Facebook, the Phasianus Forum. I still have 4 Golden males, 1 2yr old Bianchi male, and a trio of Zerafshan's to sell but other than those I've sold everything I hatched this year.

Back
Top Bottom