October quilt block of the Month 2009 *sign up CLOSED*

I have that copied out to try too Heather. It's cute, cute, cute!! I think it would work up so nice in feedsack reproduction fabrics on a white background. Post a picture if you work on it, I havent gotten to it yet but did find the pattern a month or so ago and loved it. Good luck, your daughter will love it!!!
wink.png

Shelanie got your block yesterday just love it. Thank you beautiful job nice fabric.

Golden got a block of the month from you and a Christmas block and 1 from the block of the month thanks so much nice job and great fabric. They are beautiful thanks again

Just a note
Last week I got sick so off to the doctor was told I have H1N1 flu. Got Tamaflu and Vicodin. Five days later I am not better so back I go. Now I have bronchitis caused by the flu. More meds still not much better. One day I hope to rejoin the living. In the mean time I wanted to remind everyone to work with your little (and not so little) ones to wash those hands and cover that cough. I would not wish this stuff on anyone
Theresa

Theresa, so sorry to hear you are having to deal with the H1N1. Hope your little ones are doing okay. Boost your intake of Vitamin D3 since it strengthens your immune system and H1N1 irritates it.

Goldieluver: here are the blocks you are getting for this swap and the Christmas one since we agreed to send you all pinks. The fabric in block top right is the the left over fabric I used to make my daughter's dress 30 years ago.
23941_eden_family_215.jpg

Zoo and Lunachick, both of you signed up here and on the Themed block so I made your Oct block using the theme block pattern. And Leepsy signed up for the Themed block so I did hers the same.
23941_eden_family_218.jpg

Shelanie this block is yours: It is sewn together. It's going to be the block we use in the Blue and cream swap Ginbart is hosting
23941_oct_2009_310.jpg

They are aaaaallllllllll in the mail.

Last edited:
I got a really pretty block from Nankat today but I don't think I was supposed to get one from her, was I? I can send it back if I wasn't supposed to get it
smile.png
All of mine are now in route so hopefully everyone will get them soon and like them
smile.png

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lost my mind there!!! Just saw Kathryn on the return and should have known that was Calico!!! Sooooo sorry!! I love it, the fabrics are sooo pretty!!! Hope you like the pink chicken I sent your way
smile.png
Thank you so much!!!

Back
Top Bottom