Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Me too. How totally couthless! I only take stuff laying outside the dumpster that was too big to throw in. (witness my basement full of pretty scrap tile because one of my morning offices is next to a designer high-falutin' tile place)

Quote:
Beek, I nominate Laree for a Special BYC Chair and Keyboard. Anybody second it?

Who's Beek?
But I'll second the nom

Beek is Reinbeau aka Teapot Underground aka Tea Maven. Decades ago when I first joined BYC, I think it was her that asked around if there were any other beekeepers on BYC, but she referred to them as Beeks. Of course I had to ask her what the heck she was talking about.

Was that you Reinbeau, or have all those gin fizzes gone to my head?

Quote:
No, when I'm working I'm dressed in a yellow radiation suit and respirator sweating my *** off. So I'm not at a computer to play games at work. I do like passing through the secretarial cubical world afterwards and watching the noses wrinkle at honest work however. I find it very funny that "Cubical World" looks down their noses at "Sweaty Labor World". And before you think that Nuclear labor world is weak mind, strong back, the required testing fails a lot of the College Educated Idiots that try to hire on.

Quote:
Who's Beek?
But I'll second the nom

Beek is Reinbeau aka Teapot Underground aka Tea Maven. Decades ago when I first joined BYC, I think it was her that asked around if there were any other beekeepers on BYC, but she referred to them as Beeks. Of course I had to ask her what the heck she was talking about.

Was that you Reinbeau, or have all those gin fizzes gone to my head?

Ah, Biker-Mod.
You mean she hasn't gotten bored and wandered away yet?

Quote:
You do know, that this is not us, yes? We are only in this thread because we are envious of real work----that and Batz posts pictures of her hottie husband.

Quote:
Lori!

Laughed so hard I couldn't answer the phone.

No really, and she tried it!
Talk about frothy green poop.

She said later she'd have to remember that blue foods make good 'markers' for worried moms. But she'd do it without the peaches next time. We both had a good laugh.

Quote:
I used to be a corporate cubical person. Now I have five jobs and do everything, from incorporating new companies to cleaning toilets. And I get paid more for cleaning toilets than I do for doing law paperwork. So I'm not sniffing at nobody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom