Ended Official BYC 2022 Summer Fair—Outdoor Gardening Show

Entry #4
harvest.jpg

full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging and we have our winners!
@CluckNDoodle, @StinkyAcres, @Duckpip, @TJAnonymous, @Nbullinger, @Beccatrix, @Dr Evy, @Phaedra Geiermann, @SueT, @BirdsBeesTrees, @Wild Claws, @domdit, @MACCanadianCoop, @FredHill

The competition was fierce, and we had so many great entries that we broke them down into 3 categories: Harvest, Garden, and Flowers.

Harvest Category

First Place - @CluckNDoodle
Entry #2 - Glass Gem Corn, Mini Blue & Pink Popcorn

7-11-22 corn (1).JPG

Second Place - @StinkyAcres

Third Place - @Duckpip
I'll replace my second entry (Entry #2: Basil plant) with this:

Entry #2- A plentiful harvest:

2022-08-06 19.29.27.jpg

Two-way tie for fourth!

Fourth Place - @TJAnonymous
Entry #3 - today's tomato & butterfly pea harvest in a bed of lemongrass
20220719_182858.jpg

@Fourth Place - @Nbullinger

Garden Category

First Place - @Beccatrix
I think this is my first entry....purple basil and nasturtium planter
20220818_124909.jpg

Second Place - @Dr Evy
Entry #2
My first zucchini
E42A4134-63F0-4F11-850D-E132BEBCC4AA.jpeg

Third Place - @Phaedra Geiermann
Entry 2
The multifunctional garden island I just built these few days.
It was originally designed as a raised bed (full sunlight), but eventually, it accommodates strawberries (easier to manage when planting at a certain height), and salad greens at the lower deck on the side can't be seen in the photo, tool storage, and a sitting area.
5764.jpg

Two-way tie for fourth!

Fourth Place - @SueT
Our little front yard garden incorporates wild plants like mullein, bee balm, and the poke ‘tree’ weaving thru the fence....some were transplants, others volunteers.
BEA5007C-8E39-4578-8667-BA2925B90399.jpeg

Fourth Place - @BirdsBeesTrees

Flower Category
First Place - @Wild Claws
DSCN2547 (3).JPG

Entry #1 Flower tree
We use to have this flower tree in our backyard but we moved from there. Not sure if it still counts:confused:?

Second Place - @domdit
Last minute entry #1, going to look for more pics from this year. I wish u took pics of the eggplant before I harvested them this morning..
IMG_20220810_091438_317.jpg

Third Place - @MACCanadianCoop

Fourth Place - @FredHill
Double double! 😁
20220729_103105.jpg

@CluckNDoodle, @StinkyAcres, @Duckpip, @TJAnonymous, @Nbullinger, @Beccatrix, @Dr Evy, @Phaedra Geiermann, @SueT, @BirdsBeesTrees, @Wild Claws, @domdit, @MACCanadianCoop, @FredHill, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png
A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our
BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).

Back
Top Bottom