Official Pagan Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look into my eyes. C O N V E R T.
idunno.gif
Convert my stove to electric please, propane sucks!

Welcome Tamra! It is a refreshing breath of fresh air finding a group like this! I've had success at finding Pagan groups in my neck of the woods too...most of us are pretty nice, and not judgmental, like some religious groups tend to be. However, every group is prone to a bad egg!
I'm impressed with your upbringing! That is how we are with our kids....they know our religion, but they will make up their own minds when they get old enough. If they have questions, we can tell them what we believe, but it's up to them to accept it or not.
Hope you had a good day at work!

Another question, what is your favorite pagan website?

Last edited:
Quote:
Agreed. It's an oldie but goodie, and no where else has as much "meat" in there. Of course it can be like waliking into costco with money, hungry and no idea what you want to make for dinner, that is, you can overload and overwhelm if you try to do it all at once.

Quote:
HERETIC!
somad.gif
HERETIC!
somad.gif
BURN THE HERETIC!

tongue.png

I hate my glass-top electric stove. And the townhouse complex we live in, there is no way to change to gas or propane.

I had propane for 10 years, and 'regular' gas for another 10, then moved to this electric-only mess. I can't use any of my good old cast iron on it.

EVERYBODY that I talk to, that moved to electric...*especially* that moved to glass-top electric, hates it.

We just got a small Farberwear stainless set on extreme sale, so hopefully I will finally find some cookware I like better, but nothing really replaces my cast iron.
sad.png

Quote:
HERETIC!
somad.gif
HERETIC!
somad.gif
BURN THE HERETIC!

tongue.png

I hate my glass-top electric stove. And the townhouse complex we live in, there is no way to change to gas or propane.

I had propane for 10 years, and 'regular' gas for another 10, then moved to this electric-only mess. I can't use any of my good old cast iron on it.

EVERYBODY that I talk to, that moved to electric...*especially* that moved to glass-top electric, hates it.

We just got a small Farberwear stainless set on extreme sale, so hopefully I will finally find some cookware I like better, but nothing really replaces my cast iron.
sad.png

I got a beautiful glass top stove before we moved out here to the farm. I immediately started canning on it which of course you're not supposed to do. Never hurt the stove which is a miracle considering my Pressure Canner is the biggest All American on the market and weighs a ton. But I was never happy with temperature control so when we came into some money and remodeled the kitchen the ONLY thing I asked for was a GAS stove with real burners so I could can. Never regretted it because I can all year long so that stove has probably paid for itself and the money we lost selling the almost new glass top a couple times over.

You're not supposed to can on them???? I didn't know that! (my kitchen is so small I can only keep a couple of week's worth of food at a time, and I have only a couple of potted plants for a 'garden' I don't can anymore) GOOD GRIEF. What idiot thought that was a good idea??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom