Oh my goodness! I think I'm in love <3 (baby button-PICS post #9)

I told you I get a lot of them
tongue2.gif

Usually I get about even numbers of gold and rosetta, then a few whites and browns....no whites this hatch though
hmm.png

Quote:
Just realized which one you were referring to...you must be addicted to cinnamon! That is a cinnamon blueface baby as far as I can tell
lau.gif

Ya, I am addicted to cinnamon, in chickens and in quail. I just love that color. I love cinnamon in my coffee, etc.etc. Look at my M Gold I want to keep in Vanilla thread - he has cinnamon coloring on his face.

Strange, but those are the ones I am drawn to every time. Your little Chocolate is very nice, but to me the cinnamon blueface is just adorable.

Quote:
Your male will probably lose that when breeding season is over, that's the 'blush' that all the males get
smile.png

The chocolate baby is a blue face, the one you like is a cinnamon blue face
smile.png

Had another baby hatched when I went in there to feed birds this morning. Took me a while to figure out where he was, I guess I missed moving that egg from the incubator to the hatcher
hide.gif

I did something like that earlier this year; only the egg accidently got left outside the 'bator. Poor little thing was cold all night while she zipped. She was stuck in the shell when I found her. I dampened the membrane and put her in the 'bator and she popped out in under a minute. She was my little miracle baby. She's one of my most reliable egg layers now and the most tame of my adult buttons. She comes to the front of the cage for treats all the time. Her mate hangs back and waits for her to drag it back further in the cage, or for me to leave. She's a cinnamon, and her mate is a silver. They make beautiful Ivory babies.

Went in there this morning to find a 3-week-old coturnix and a 6-week-old bantam cochin in the box with the little ones. The poor little blueface baby must have gotten squished
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom