Oh my gosh I can't wait for the Chicks!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Chicken Frenzie, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Chicken Frenzie

Chicken Frenzie Chicken Whisperer

Nov 2, 2010
    Well, we will be ordering 6.. but since outside there is liek 3 feet of snow and right now it's like 3 Degrees F out, they wont be coming for like 2 months.. I need help! I AM OBSESSED!! I have this white board counting down the days until we order them.. then at school I have a notebook with a count down too. We are going to build another coop, and start a little of it inside. I cannot wait! We are ordering (Hopefully they'll have these..) PS: One of each.
    -Silkie
    -Delaware
    -Jersey Giant
    -Russian Orloff
    -Star
    -Sussex
    -A hatch

Any tips for the LONG wait? [​IMG] [​IMG] =P What are you ordering? And are you as crazy as me? [​IMG]

2. GammaPoppyLilyFlutter

GammaPoppyLilyFlutter Love Comes with Feathers

Jun 26, 2010
    California
    I have a short attention span, but what I do is I prepare as much as I can. Perhaps start building the coop before the chicks arrive and make the brooder the best ever, with little tunnels and caves for the chicks to get out of the heat

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  3. The Turken Lady

The Turken Lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Congrats! I love delewares! [​IMG] My only one,Salt died. [​IMG] And.. I can't wait for much long before I start complaining. [​IMG]
    Yeah,I'm ordering some too..
    Including..
    Cornishs
    Showgirls
    Bantam Black Sumatras

I'm Hatching my own..
    Bantam phoenix s
    Ameracaunas

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by