OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

I am new to the Chicken Hobby, and loving it =)

I am in Mount Orab, we have 6 different kinds right now, looking to add more.

I am also experimenting with hatching eggs before buying a few of the ones I want to add to our flock, if anyone has a few that might be able to spare. Right now we only have 4 hens that are laying, so we get 2 a day.

Welcome! Hope you are enjoying and finding your way around the Forum!

We are expecting our first hatching eggs tomorrow! Using our broody hen instead of our (still unused) incubator.

I am new to the Chicken Hobby, and loving it =)

I am in Mount Orab, we have 6 different kinds right now, looking to add more.

I am also experimenting with hatching eggs before buying a few of the ones I want to add to our flock, if anyone has a few that might be able to spare. Right now we only have 4 hens that are laying, so we get 2 a day.
congratulations on the new hobby!

I have 2-3 dozen extra eggs each week, price would be depending on what breeds you want. we just had our NPIP test Monday so i cant ship any eggs until the results come back. but if your willing to make the trip it would probably be cheaper than shipping anyways. i am about 1 1/2 hours from mount orab 95% of your trip would be on rt 32.

Located in NE Ohio.. looking to rehome a couple Light Brahma and Light Brahma mix roosters.. They are lovely fellas.. I just have too many and they are too large for my flock!

Anyone happen to go to the Lucasville poultry show yesterday or today?
I got there at 10:30 today hoping to find birds for sale but everyone was already packed up and leaving. Early birds. At least swap days is coming up soon again. Bahaha.

Looking to rehome a Buckeye cockerel. Very friendly birds but we hatched two and can only keep one. Also have two French Black Copper Marans cockerels to rehome. I am in SW Ohio. PM for more info

Back
Top Bottom